● Heavy-duty manual transmissions, axles, and final drives requiring API GL-5 and MT-1 level performance.
● It is designed to use in differentials, both hypoid and limited slip, passenger cars, light commercials, 4WDs, trucks, construction, earth moving and agricultural equipment where such a viscosity grade is required
* Anti-shudder additive technology
* Maintains cleanliness and reduces abrasive wear
* Superior protection against scoring and spalling wear
* Increases lubricating to ensure anti-friction film and reduce fuel consumption
* Minimizes inventory as separate limited slip products are not required.
* Compatible with copper alloy components and protects against corrosion
Product Performance Claim
STANDARDS * API GL-5/MT-1 & Mack GO-J , GO-F, GO-G, GO-H
OEM APPROVAL * MIL-L-PRF-2105E, GM HN 1181/1187/1386/1561, Ford ESW-M2C-1006-B/1013-A/104-A/105-A/197-A