It is designed to use in Van Doorne or Jatco type of CVT belt systems including chain driven types. It is suitable for systems used in vehicles such as Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Honda (except for Jazz GD and CR-Z), Jeep, Mercedes Benz, Mini, selected Mitsubishi, selected Nissan, Renault, Subaru (non LuK belt type), Suzuki and Toyota (except hybrid models). It can also be used in Mitsubishi/Hyundai CVT vehicles that require an SP-III fluid. CVT Fluid V is NOT SUITABLE to use in LuK type CVTs as used in Audi (Multitronic). It is also not suited for use in Honda Jazz GD and CR-Z, Subaru (with LuK type systems), Toyota and Lexus hybrid vehicles, VW and where low viscosity CVT fluids are required such as Nissan NS-3. This fluid MUST not be used in conventional automatic transmissions.
• Minimizes wear and maximises equipment life.
• Full Synthetic long life performance.
• Minimizes friction between belts and pulleys protecting against component fatigue
• Shear stable formulation provides consistent shift quality.
• Compatible with a wide range of seal materials.
• Excellent low temperature fluidity, reducing start up wear.
• Low deposit formation due to use of outstanding oxidation inhibitors.
Product Performance Claim
Hyundai / Kia / Mitsubishi : SP-III
Mercedes Benz : 236.01 ;09 ; 10 ATF 3403M-115
PROTON : All model car except CVT & DCT Gear Box
PERODUA : All model car except CVT & DCT Gear Box
Toyota CVTF FE
Mini Cooper EZL 799
Nissan NS-1 & NS-2
Suzuki CVTF TC
Toyota CVTF TC
Mitsubishi SP-III (CVT)
Proton Preve, Inspira, Exora, Iris
PERODUA : ALZA, AXIA
Ford Mercon C
Hyundai SP-III (CVT)
Suzuki CVT Green 1