Buy & stand a chance to win more from EXN Lube
Terms and Conditions for Lucky Draw The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Hari Raya Lucky Draw (the “Promotion”) hosted by EXN Lube Marketing Sdn Bhd (the “Organiser”).
- Participants must purchase from Authorise EXN Lube Dealer, complete with a valid name, email address, mobile number and a Malaysian shipping address.
- The Promotion is open from 15th March 2021 to 9th May 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
Participation in the Promotion
- Participants must purchase Fully Synthetic or Moly Series which is MolyTech, MolyPlus and MolyRacing to qualify for the lucky draw.
- Participants are entitled to multiple entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirement is met.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- There will be TWELVE (12) winners picked during the per draw. Every TWO (2) weeks will have 1 draw. First draw will be started at 29th March 2021.
- Each winner is only entitled to win one prize. In the event a participants is picked for more than one time, the Organiser shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent picks and re-pick a winner.
- The Organiser shall notify the winners via email / whatsapp (“Notification”) on Next Working Day after draw. Participants shall collect the prize within two weeks from the notification. Participants is allow to request for delivery with charges on participants.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner with charge bare by participants.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Organiser reserves the right to award a different prize equivalent in value.
- By participating in the Promotion, the participants is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A participant shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.